10th January 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad which is Human Resources Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

15th January 2019, 10:58 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Capilead Ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad which is Human Resources Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Some of the benefits of applying for the Human Resources (HR) internship in Capilead ventures Private Limited, Hyderabad are given below:

Interns can get Rs 4,000/month as a stipend

Interns can get the working knowledge in providing employees with career assistance

Interns can get real time work experience

Interns can get a certificate, letter of recommendation, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?