7th June 2012, 10:00 PM
cool_ale

Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?

which branch i should choose in the following for better job in future:
i)comp. science & engg
ii)civil engg
iii)mechanical engg.

28th December 2012, 03:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?

You can select a stream according to your interest. CSE covers topics related to the software and hardware aspects of computers. In civil engg, you can study subjects related to the design and manufacture of building and associated structures. Mechanical engineering is related to the engineering of automobiles. Based on the area you are interested to make a career, you can select.
22nd January 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?

what is the scope of computer engineer
22nd January 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope and future of computer engineer
27th May 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

which course is better whether mech or EEE?
21st July 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

W.r.t placements at present stage, which is better to do; CSE or CE ?
31st July 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

which is the best engineering branch ?
29th May 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Pls help me to choose one branch from below.
CS(i like it)
CE(i feel like i can)
EC(i feel like i can)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?