12th June 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai which is Human Resources Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

13th June 2019, 03:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai?

The benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai is given below.

==> Candidate has got the opportunity to work with a reputed company.

==> Candidate will get certificate of work experience and letter of recommendation.

==> Candidate will get a job offer and it will shape your career in the right direction.
13th June 2019, 09:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai?

The benefits of doing Human Resources Internship at Youth Development Consortium in Chennai are listed below.

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month as Human Resources Internship at Youth Development Consortium in Chennai.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.
13th June 2019, 10:10 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai is as follows:-

=)The internship is paid and the interns will get Rs.5000 per month.
=)The interns will get Certificate on successful completion of the internship.
=)They will get Letter of recommendation to get preference over other candidates while applying for jobs.
=)The candidate will get Job offer so that they will not to worry about their placement after completion of the internship.
14th June 2019, 10:30 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of applying for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai is given below:-

1)Candidate has got the opportunity to work with a reputed company.

2)5000 per month stipend is offered to the interns.

3)Candidate will get certificate of work experience and letter of recommendation.

4)Candidate will get a job offer and it will shape your career in the right direction.
22nd August 2021, 12:55 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?