12th June 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai?

Hi friends, I need your help. I want to apply for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai. But I don’t know how can I apply for it. So, can you help me to know about the procedure that how to apply for such Internship?

13th June 2019, 03:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai?

The procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai is given below.

==> Candidate can apply online through company website www.ciyf.org by filling the required details and message.

==> Candidate can directly walk into the company for the internship with resume copy.

==> Candidate can WhatsApp about the requirement to the number +91-9087429429

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address - Youth Development Consortium
Gemini Parson Complex, 4th Floor, C Wing, Gemini
Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600006
Website - www.ciyf.org
13th June 2019, 10:12 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai?

The candidates who want to do Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai can directly attend the walk in Interview at the below mentioned address:

Address:
Howdy ventures Pvt Ltd
Parsn Manere, No 11,C wing,
4th floor, Gangai Karai Puram,
nungambakam, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600006
13th June 2019, 10:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Procedure for applying Human Resources Internship at Youth Development Consortium in Chennai

You can WhatsApp your updated resume on +91 90874 29429
They will contact you according to their vacancies.

you can send your query via below link.
https://www.ciyf.org/contact.html
14th June 2019, 05:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Human Resources Internship in Youth Development Consortium, Chennai is given below:-

1) Candidate can apply online through company website www.ciyf.org by filling the required details and message.

2)Candidate can directly walk into the company for the internship with updated resume .

3) Candidate can contact on Hr. contact number i.e 9087429429

Here is the Address of the company:-

Youth Development Consortium
Gemini Parson Complex, 4th Floor, C Wing, Gemini
Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600006
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?