8th June 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

12th June 2019, 07:37 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited?

Selected candidates appointed as Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited will receive Rs. 2000 per month as stipend. Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is available for a duration of 2 months.
Candidates having skills in PHP, HTML, CSS and JavaScript are preferred for that Internship.
13th June 2019, 12:29 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited?

You will get around Rs. 2,000/- per month as Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited.

Duration of this Internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 June 2019.

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
http://utechpl.com/
13th June 2019, 01:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is Rs.2000 per month.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.utechpl.com
13th June 2019, 02:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is Rs.2000 per month.

The duration of the Web Development Internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited would be of 2 months and is full time.

You can visit the website http://utechpl.com/ for more information.
13th June 2019, 12:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the stipend which is available for Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited. I am looking forward to apply for such Internship in this company. So, I need to know about the stipend offered.

Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited offers around Rs 2,000 per month as a stipend for the Web Development internship. Web Development internship is available for the period of 2 months in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited. Interested candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Web Development internship in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited. If selected, candidates can start the internship immediately in the Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited.
13th June 2019, 10:34 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited will get stipend of Rs.2000 per month. The Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for the Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited is of 22/06/2019.
22nd August 2021, 12:57 AM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 2,000/- per month offered to Web Development Interns in Uipropitome Tech (OPC) Private Limited

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?