27th January 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for International Currency & Commodity Market Internship in Nivestor, Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Nivestor, Chennai which is International Currency & Commodity Market Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

3rd February 2019, 08:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for International Currency & Commodity Market Internship in Nivestor, Chennai?

If you will join for International Currency & Commodity Market Internship in Nivestor, Chennai, you will get around Rs. 10,000 -15,000/- per month as stipend. Also you will achieve Internship Certificate, Job offer (as a permanent employee in that company) after completion of training and flexible work hours, 5 days a week, free snacks & beverages during internship.
4th February 2019, 12:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for International Currency & Commodity Market Internship in Nivestor, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Nivestor, Chennai which is International Currency & Commodity Market Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Nivestor, Chennai offers the following benefits for International Currency and Commodity Market internship:

>> Interns can improve their knowledge and skills in the commodities market, FX and CFD

>> Interns can get around Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 per month as a stipend

>> Interns can get a certificate, free snacks and beverages, etc.

>> Interns can improve their skills and knowledge in commodity and currency markets

>> Interns can get a job offer
27th August 2021, 03:14 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 15,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?