27th January 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to International Currency & Commodity Market Interns in Nivestor, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do International Currency & Commodity Market Internship in Nivestor, Chennai? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

3rd February 2019, 07:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to International Currency & Commodity Market Interns in Nivestor, Chennai?

Nivestor, Chennai offers around Rs. 10,000 - 15,000/- per month as stipend to their interns who join as International Currency & Commodity Market Interns. Duration of internship offered in Nivestor, Chennai offers s for 2 months. Candidates should be willing for doing the part time job/internship for duration of 2 months. Candidates should have relevant skills and interests to be eligible for International Currency & Commodity Market Internship in Nivestor, Chennai.
27th August 2021, 02:28 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to International Currency & Commodity Market Interns in Nivestor, Chennai?

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to International Currency & Commodity Market interns In Nivestor Chennai

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?