31st May 2019, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited which is PHP Development Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

1st June 2019, 04:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking to apply for an Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited which is PHP Development Internship. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Some of the benefits of applying for PHP Development internship in the Suma Infotech Private Limited are given below:

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 14,000 to Rs 16,000 / month

Interns can improve their knowledge in PHP, CSS, JavaScript and HTML

Interns can get a job offer

Interns can get a certificate, 5 days a week

Interns can get real time work experience
2nd June 2019, 02:47 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

The benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited is given below:-

:-The Internship is paid with per month stipend of Rs.14,000 to 16,000.
:-You will get a valuable certificate after successful completion of the Internship.
:-The company will provide you job offer to continue as a permanent employee.
:-The company is offering 5 days working policy so that you can balance your personal and Professional life.

You can visit the website http://www.suma-infotech.com for more details.
2nd June 2019, 03:23 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited is given below:-

:-The Internship is paid with per month stipend of Rs.14,000 to 16,000.
:-You will get a valuable certificate after successful completion of the Internship.
:-The company will provide you job offer to continue as a permanent employee.
:-The company is offering 5 days working policy so that you can balance your personal and Professional life.

You can visit the website http://www.suma-infotech.com for more details.
2nd June 2019, 01:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get the following benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited.

1) You will get around Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- per month as PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which
certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) There is no dress code in this company.

5) You have to work 5 days in a weak.
2nd June 2019, 02:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Benefits and perks of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited are given below;

You will get Rs. 14,000 -16,000 per month as stipend.

You will get Certificate, Experience letter and Job offer after successful completion of Internship and 5 working days in a week during the internship.

You can improve your knowledge.
2nd June 2019, 06:01 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Here are the few Benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited:

1. Candidates can develop their problem-solving skill, which is not found in textbooks.
2. Candidates can use Internship salary for college their education.
3. Candidates can gain experience in PHP Development specialization.
4. Candidates can get a stipend of around Rs 14,000 to Rs 16,000 per month
5. Candidates can get work experience certificate which can be used to find a job in reputed companies.

Official website -> http://sumaagro.com/
2nd June 2019, 08:35 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of applying for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited are that you will get the Certificate from the company and a Job offer too. You will work 5 days a week with 2 week offs. There will be no formal dress code.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.suma-infotech.com
22nd August 2021, 12:53 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
15th June 2022, 06:16 PM
Ar_pit

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up-to Rs.16,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates will get the letter of recommendation.

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?