31st May 2019, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing a Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

Hello friends, I am planning to do Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

2nd June 2019, 12:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am planning to do Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this kind of Internship? I would like to know about the benefits of doing this Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

The benefits of doing the Human Resources internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited are given below:

Candidates can get real time work experience

They can get a stipend of around Rs 2,000 to Rs 5,000 per month

Candidates cam improve their skills in the selection process and handling HRM

Candidates can get a certificate

Candidates can get a letter of recommendation
2nd June 2019, 12:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing a Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited?

Benefits of doing a Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited;

You can improve your skills.

You will receive stipend of Rs. 5000 per month until completion of Internship.

You will receive Internship Certificate, Experience letter, Job offer etc. after completion of Internship.
2nd June 2019, 09:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited are that you will get the Certificate and Letter of recommendation from the company.

This will be an added advantage for you to get you a job in a similar company with a good package.
3rd June 2019, 01:10 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Human Resources Internship in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited

1) You will get around Rs. 2,000/- to Rs. 5,000/- per month as Human Resources Interns in Property Megamart Realty Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which
certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document
related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.
22nd August 2021, 12:57 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
15th June 2022, 06:20 PM
Ar_pit

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.5,500 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates will get the letter of recommendation.

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?