31st May 2019, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to PHP Development Interns in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

1st June 2019, 04:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to PHP Development Interns in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much stipend I will get if I do PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited? I have searched alot but unable to get the information regarding this. Please let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

Suma Infotech Private Limited offers a stipend of around Rs 14,000 to Rs 16,000 per month for the PHP Development internship. Duration of the PHP Development internship in the Suma Infotech Private Limited is 6 months. Selected candidates can start the PHP Development internship immediately in Suma Infotech Private Limited. Candidates with the necessary skills and interests and from Noida and neighboring cities are preferred for the PHP Development internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited.
2nd June 2019, 02:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to PHP Development Interns in Suma Infotech Private Limited?

The stipend that would be offered to the candidates selected for PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited would vary from Rs.14,000 to Rs.16,000 per month.

The duration of the PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited would be of 6 months which is full time in office training.

You can visit the website http://www.suma-infotech.com/ for more information.
2nd June 2019, 12:52 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get around Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- per month as PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited.

Duration of this internship is 6 months.

For any other query related to this internship, you may visit the following website.
http://www.suma-infotech.com/
2nd June 2019, 02:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Suma Infotech Private Limited offers stipend between Rs. 14,000 - 16,000 per month for PHP Development Internship.
Duration of PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited is 6 months.
Skills required to do internship - PHP, HTML, CSS and JavaScript
2nd June 2019, 06:13 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected as a PHP Development Interns at Suma Infotech Private Limited can expect Rs. 14,000 to Rs 16,000 per month. It was about last year stipend. Please, directly visit the Company to get exact details about the stipend.

Official website -> https://www.sumasoft.com
2nd June 2019, 08:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The stipend which is offered to PHP Development Internship in Suma Infotech Private Limited is in-between Rs.14000 to Rs.16000 per month for 6 months duration.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.suma-infotech.com
22nd August 2021, 12:52 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 16,000/- per month offered to PHP Development Interns in Suma Infotech Private limited.

Duration 6 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?