14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida which is Social Media Marketing internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

17th September 2019, 01:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida which is Social Media Marketing internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

The benefits of doing the Social Media Marketing internship in the Technix Digital Marketing, Noida are given below:

>> Interns can sharpen their social media marketing skills

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000 / month

>> Interns can get a certificate, informal dress code

>> Interns can get a letter of recommendation, flexible work hours and 5 days a week

>> Interns can get real time work experience
17th September 2019, 04:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

Benefits of applying for a Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing, Noida are given below:-

1. You will get the certificate that certifies your experience, skills.
2. You will get the stipend of Rs. 7,000 per month.
3. You will get a letter of recommendation.
4. You will get the benefit of working flexible hours.
5. There is no dress code.

Women candidate can also apply for the internship and the last date to apply for the internship is 28th September 2019.
17th September 2019, 04:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

Benefits of applying for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida :-

1) You will get around Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing interns at Technix Digital Marketing in Noida.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

6) You have to work 5 days in a week.
17th September 2019, 06:26 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida is given below:-

=)You will get an opportunity to learn and enhance your knowledge on Copy write social media posts, Source content from the web, Social media marketing and Social Media Strategy.
=)You will be offered a valuable Certificate on successful completion of the Internship.
=)A letter of recommendation will be offered to given you an preference while applying for jobs in other companies
=)The company has flexible working hours policy with 5 days a week.
=)There is no formal dress code for the whole week.However, the clothes should be decent and not a party wear thing.

You can check the website https://www.technixmarketing.com/ for more information.
17th September 2019, 07:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for the Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: From Rs.7,000 to Rs.9,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida would be of 2 months.

The Last date to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida is 28th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://technixmarketing.com)
19th September 2019, 02:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who selected for Social Media Marketing internship at Technix Digital Marketing Noida can get the benefits below,
  • Selected students can get Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000 per month, which can be utilized for their studies.
  • Students can learn new techniques and develop Social Media Marketing skill.
  • Students and get a valuable certificate, which can be used for finding a job.
  • Opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.
14th August 2021, 12:42 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 9,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?