14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Social Media Marketing which is available in Technix Digital Marketing Noida? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

17th September 2019, 01:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the duration of the internship related to Social Media Marketing which is available in Technix Digital Marketing Noida? I would like to know about the duration so please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Duration of the Social Media Marketing internship in the Technix Digital Marketing, Noida is 2 months full time in the office.
Selected candidates can get around Rs 7,000 to Rs 9,000 per month as a stipend for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Technix Digital Marketing, Noida. Candidates with skills in Social Media Marketing and Copy writing are preferred for the Social Media Marketing internship in the Technix Digital Marketing, Noida.
17th September 2019, 04:00 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

The duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing, Noida is 2 months. There are 2 vacancies available for the internship.

The last date to apply for the internship is 28th September 2019 in Technix Digital Marketing, Noida.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
17th September 2019, 04:25 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida?

The duration of Social Media Marketing internship at Technix Digital Marketing in Noida is 2 months.

You will get around Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/- per month as Social Media Marketing interns at Technix Digital Marketing in Noida.

Last date to apply for this internship is 28 September 2019.
17th September 2019, 05:22 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida is of 2 months. You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.

The candidates selected for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida can expect per month stipend between Rs.7,000 to Rs.9,000 per month. However, it will depend on your skills and performance during the Interview.
17th September 2019, 08:11 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida would be of 2 months.

The Last date to apply for Social Media Marketing internship in Technix Digital Marketing Noida is 28th September 2019.

For more information visit on (https://technixmarketing.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?