21st July 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited which is Videography Internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

22nd July 2019, 04:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited?

Benefits of applying for Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited is that you can get stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month during the internship period.
After successful completion of Internship, you will be provided Internship Certificate and Letter of recommendation. You could be offered as a full time employment in their company, then you can expect a salary of Rs. 1 to 2 lacs per annum.
22nd July 2019, 05:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited which is Videography Internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited – Videography internship benefits are given: Stipend of Rs 7,000 per month, certificate, candidates can get real time work experience, candidates can improve their videography skills, letter of recommendation, etc.
Videography internship is available for the duration of 2 months in the Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited. Selected candidates can start the Videography internship immediately in the Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited.
22nd July 2019, 11:17 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Videography Internship has become a trend nowadays. They are the most convenient, as you can work from wherever you are. Here I am listing some benefits of applying for Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited.

- You can get a stipend of Rs. 7,000 per month.
- You may have the opportunity to work behind the scenes and experience the largest international film
- You can gain practical experience, and flexible work timings.
- You can get positive reference and certificate after completion of the internship.
23rd July 2019, 01:08 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying for Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited are listed below.

1) You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 7,000/- per month as Videography Internship in Mapaguru Tech Venture Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.
15th August 2021, 07:08 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?