17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am thinking of applying for an Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited which is Marketing Internship. I would like to know what benefits I will get if I apply for such Internship in this company. Please tell me about the benefits asap.

19th June 2019, 04:41 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The candidates applying for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited will get the following benefits:-

Stipend: Rs.16,000 per month.

Certificate

Letter of recommendation

Job offer

Flexible working hours.
19th June 2019, 10:01 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited?

The benefits of applying for Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited is candidate will get the certificate and letter of recommendation from the employer.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.caratlane.com
19th June 2019, 11:13 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You will get Rs.16,000 per month as stipend with Certificate and Letter of recommendation Marketing Interns in CaratLane Trading Private Limited.

The duration of the Marketing Internship in CaratLane Trading Private Limited would be of 2 months and is full time.

You can visit the website https://www.caratlane.com for more information.
31st May 2021, 08:26 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.16,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
20th June 2021, 12:39 PM
Tapu ke papa

Benefits:-

:- Aspirants can get Stipend: From Rs.15,000 to Rs.16,000 per month.

:- Aspirants can get Certificate.

:- Aspirants can get Letter of recommendation

:- Aspirants can get Job offer

:- Aspirants can get Flexible working hours.
6th August 2021, 11:01 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:

You will get a Certificate

You will get the letter of recommendation

You will get a salary of Rs 15,000 to 16,000/- per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?