6th October 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida?

Hi everyone, I have heard that Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida is offering an internship of Android Development. I want to know about the benefits of doing this internship. Can any of you kindly let me know what benefits I will get through this internship?

9th October 2020, 10:04 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida?

The benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours as per their convenience.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear informal dress code at the work place.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 week offs.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of free snacks and beverages at the work place.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.beadcore.in
9th October 2020, 04:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida?

Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month as Android Development interns in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) You have to work 5 days in a week.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You will get Free snacks & beverages.

For more details you can visit their official website :-
http://beadcore.in/
9th October 2020, 06:14 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida?

The benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida are that the candidate will get the stipend of Rs.15,000 per month. The candidate will get the letter of recommendation, certificate. The candidate will get benefit from flexible hours. The candidate will have to only 5 days a week.
9th October 2020, 06:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida are:

1. The applicant will get the certificate.

2. The applicant will get the stipend of INR 15,000 to 25,000 per month.

3. There is no code.

4. The applicant will get flexible hours.
9th October 2020, 09:03 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida is given below.

1. Candidate will get Internship Certificate.
2. Candidate may get Letter of recommendation.
3. There will be Flexible work hours.
4. There will be Informal dress code.
5. Candidate have to work 5 days a week only.
6. Candidate will get Free snacks & beverages.

For more details you can visit official website given below.

http://beadcore.in/
10th October 2020, 11:07 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an Android Development internship in Beadcore Infotech Private Limited Noida are as follows:-

1. Certificate.
2. Letter of Recommendation.
3. Flexible work hours.
4. Job-Offer.
5. Experience in Android and camera capturing, image manipulations, and image processing projects.
15th September 2021, 10:56 PM
Minal F

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation

The Candidates will get a Job Offer
15th December 2021, 05:35 PM
Soni_ya

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation

The Candidates will get a Job Offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?