21st September 2020, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is offering the Operations internship. I am interested in applying for this internship. But I don’t know about the stipend provided by them. Can I know how much stipend is offered by them?

23rd September 2020, 03:14 AM
Princee97

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

*Stipend is offered to Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai are as follows-
It is Rs. 10,000 per month.

*They will also provide you certificate and job offer after completion of internship.

*For more information, visit on the link given below-
https://www.mahindralogistics.com/
23rd September 2020, 08:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Operations internship in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 1st October 2020 and there are total 20 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of MS-Office and MS-Excel.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mahindralogistics.com
24th September 2020, 12:02 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You will get a stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 1st October, 2020.
24th September 2020, 06:52 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name:-Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai

No. of Openings:-5

The stipend is offered to Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai is around INR 4000 per month. It's totally depending on your skillset level to meet the business requirements.

Official Website:-https://www.mahindralogistics.com/
24th September 2020, 07:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Stipend of 5000 per month 2 month will be offered to Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai.

Last date to apply for this internship is 1/10/2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
www.mahindralogistics.com
15th September 2021, 11:00 PM
Alvia Khan

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month for this

Duration 2 months
15th December 2021, 05:32 PM
Soni_ya

Stipend:-

The Stipend of Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai will get per month stipend of Rs.10,000.

The Duration of Operations interns in Mahindra Logistics Limited Mumbai would be of 2 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?