3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that SWS Technologies Private Limited is offering an internship of Cloud Computing. If I do this internship this what benefits I will get? I don't know about the benefits through this internship. Please let me know.

6th October 2019, 02:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that SWS Technologies Private Limited is offering an internship of Cloud Computing. If I do this internship this what benefits I will get? I don't know about the benefits through this internship. Please let me know.

The benefits of doing the Cloud Computing internship in the SWS Technologies Private Limited are given below:

>> Interns can get real time work experience

>> Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 / month

>> Interns can do the internship work from home

>> Interns can get a certificate

>> Interns can get flexible work hours and 5 days a week

>> Interns can sharpen their Linux and Cloud Computing skills
6th October 2019, 05:41 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

The benefits of doing a Cloud Computing internship in the SWS Technologies Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in a flexible working hours for 5 days a week.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.sws-international.com
6th October 2019, 06:38 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited are given below:-

1. Candidate will get the letter of recommendation.
2. Candidate will get the stipend of Rs. 5,000 to 10,000.
3. Candidate will get free snacks and beverages.
4. Candidate will get benefit from flexible hours.
5. Candidate will get the certificate.

You may visit their website www.sws-international.com for more information.
6th October 2019, 08:13 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.5,000 to 10,000 per month.

Candidates can work only 5 days a week.

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (http://sws-international.com) For more information
6th October 2019, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of Cloud Computing Internship at SWS Technologies Private Limited

- The candidate will work on live projects related to Cloud Computing and Linux.

- After completion, the candidate will get a certificate.

- The internship will be fulltime like a job with 5 days a week work.

- You can also get a job offer after completion.
6th October 2019, 11:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for the Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited is 19th October 2019.

For more information visit on (http://sws-international.com)
7th October 2019, 01:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for doing Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited would receive per month stipend of Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 along with a valuable Certificate, flexible working hours and 5 days working in a week.

You can check the website https://www.sws-international.com/ for more details.
8th October 2019, 12:38 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
By doing a Cloud Computing internship at SWS Technologies Private Limited, you get to learn things relating to Cloud Computing. You can do both learning and gain work experience. You can also opt for work from home or in-office internship makes it good. You can get a valuable certificate after the successful completion of the Internship.
13th August 2021, 06:44 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?