3rd October 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me how much stipend is offered for Cloud Computing internship which is available in SWS Technologies Private Limited? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend.

6th October 2019, 01:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly tell me how much stipend is offered for Cloud Computing internship which is available in SWS Technologies Private Limited? I am planning to do this internship. So, I need to know about the stipend.

Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month based on their performance in the Cloud Computing internship in the SWS Technologies Private Limited.
Selected candidates should work from home for the Cloud Computing internship in the SWS Technologies Private Limited. Cloud Computing internship available for the period of 3 months in the SWS Technologies Private Limited. Website link of the SWS Technologies Private Limited is given Click Here
6th October 2019, 05:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Cloud Computing internship in the SWS Technologies Private Limited is Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 19th October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.sws-international.com
6th October 2019, 06:34 PM
Anuj Pubg

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited?

The stipend of Rs. 5,000 to 10,000 is offered to Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited.

The duration is 3 months in SWS Technologies Private Limited.

The last date to apply for the internship is 19th October 2019 in SWS Technologies Private Limited.

You may visit their website http://sws-international.com for more information.
6th October 2019, 08:01 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited is up to 5,000 to 10,000 Per Month.

Duration of Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited is 3 Months.

Visit:-- (http://sws-international.com) For more information
6th October 2019, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There will be a stipend of Rs. 5000 to 10000 per month offered for Cloud Computing Internship at SWS Technologies Private Limited. It will be a full-time internship of 3 months duration. You need to have skills and interests in Cloud Computing and Linux to apply for this internship.

The internship will be just like a normal job with 5 days a week work schedule and after completion of the internship, you will get a certificate.
7th October 2019, 01:23 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates selected for Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited would receive stipend between Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.

The duration of the Cloud Computing internship in SWS Technologies Private Limited would be of 3 months.

You can check the website sws-international.com for more details.
7th October 2019, 10:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
SWS Technologies Private Limited has been offered a monthly stipend between Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month Cloud Computing intern. Those who got selected can be work from home for Cloud Computing internship at the SWS Technologies Private Limited. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
8th October 2019, 12:43 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
SWS Technologies Private Limited used to pay Rs.5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month for Cloud Computing internship. The stipend should be fixed based on them based on their performance. Those who got selected for Cloud Computing interns at SWS Technologies Private Limited can work from home. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
13th August 2021, 06:43 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month offered to Cloud Computing interns in SWS Technologies Private Limited

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?