6th March 2021, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an internship of Development Economics in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi. Before that, I want to know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please let me know about the benefits of this internship?

8th March 2021, 10:17 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi

The benefits of doing a Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the work experience which will benefit in their future career.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.teriin.org
8th March 2021, 11:12 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi

Benefits of doing Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.5,000/- per month as Development Economics interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 11 march 2021.
9th March 2021, 11:35 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi is given below.

Candidate will get Internship Certificate.

Candidate will get stipend also.

Candidate will get working experience also.

Candidate must have MA Economics degree to be eligible for this internship.
10th March 2021, 03:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi is that you will be working on real work environment. The key responsibilities of Development Economics interns in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi is to enhance knowledge in human development theory or development index methodologies. The interns would need to work on statistical analysis and hypothesis testing etc.

After successful completion of the Development Economics internship in The Energy And Resources Institute Delhi Certificate will be given to the interns.
15th August 2021, 08:37 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?