29th May 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 6 weeks Internship in National Bearing Corporation, Jaipur for BTech Mechanical?

Sir, I am a 3rd year student of BTech Mechanical Engineering and I want to do 6 weeks Internship in National Bearing Corporation, Jaipur. I would like to know about the procedure for applying an Internship in this company. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Summer Internship for 45 days in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical 2nd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  4. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. How to apply an Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  6. Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?
  7. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical student in Jaipur?
  8. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  9. Internship in core companies for BTech Chemical 3rd year student in Jaipur or Rajasthan?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Electrical 5th semester student in Jaipur?
  11. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Kota Super Thermal Power Plant for BTech Mechanical student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?
  13. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  14. List of core companies offering Internship to B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student in Ajmer and Jaipur? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  16. Companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical 2nd year student? How to apply?
  17. How can I apply for an Internship in Uranium Corporation of India Ltd. being a Chemical final year student? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Shipping Corporation of India for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
31st May 2018, 12:23 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 6 weeks Internship in National Bearing Corporation, Jaipur for BTech Mechanical?

Being a 3rd-year mechanical engineering candidate, you are eligible to apply for the internship in National Bearing Corporation. You have to write a letter to the HR manager of National Bearing Corporation. You are required to have any reference of a permanent employee at NBC for submitting the application form. If you didn't have any such reference, then you may attach the college's recommendation letter along with the application form.
After due date of application submission, you are required to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates. Once the concerned authority published the list of shortlisted candidates, you simply have to check-out the list. If your name is considered on that list, then you can start the internship from the time prescribed by the authorities.
11th September 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for 6 weeks Internship in National Bearing Corporation, Jaipur for BTech Mechanical?

Sir i am abhay mishra i am pursuing my b-tech from jecrc university i am a student of 3rd year mechanical sir i would like to know what is a procedure of internship in nbc thank you sir
2nd December 2019, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm a final year student and I want training in your your most valuable company so what is procedure of that please tell me sir and how to apply it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?