17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Electronics Engineering in Mirabilis Design Incorporation. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

19th June 2019, 03:48 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

The candidates applying for the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: Rs.12,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.
:-5 Days work

The duration of the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation would be of 3 months.

For more information visit the website (http://www.mirabilisdesign.com)
19th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

You will get stipend of Rs.15000 per month for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation with other benefits like Certificate, Job offer and free beverages and Snacks.

The duration of the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation would be of 3 months and is full time.

The last date to apply for the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation is 1st July 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.mirabilisdesign.com/ for more information.
19th June 2019, 09:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation is that you will get certificate, Job offer and you can expect a salary of Rs. 4 lakhs to 5 Lakhs per annum.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.mirabilisdesign.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?