17th June 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation. Please let me know how can I apply for such Internship in this company? Please tell me about the procedure immediately.

19th June 2019, 03:58 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

The candidates willing to apply for the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation can submit their Resume to [email protected]

After Initial evaluation of the resume, you will be called for further Interview and skills test.

You must have excellent communication skills along with the knowledge of Social Media Marketing (Learn Social Media Marketing) and MS-Excel (Learn MS-Excel)

For more detail visit on (http://www.mirabilisdesign.com)
19th June 2019, 09:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation?

You can send your resume to [email protected] to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation.

You must have excellent knowledge of Verilog and should be an expert in developing a system model of a sensor-based SoC.

The last date to apply for the Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation is 1st July 2019.

You can visit the website https://www.mirabilisdesign.com/ for more information.
19th June 2019, 09:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The procedure to apply for Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation is given below.

==> Candidate can apply through company website www.mirabilisdesign.com

==> Candidate can send the resume to email Id - [email protected]

==> Candidate can directly walk-in to the company for the internship with resume copy.

I am also giving you the company contact details

Address - Mirabilis Design Incorporation
8, Customs Colony, First Cross street,
Besant Nagar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu - 600090
Phone - +91-44-24463754

Address - 3016, 5th Cross, 12th B Main,
HAL 2nd Stage, Bangalore
Karnataka - 560008
20th June 2019, 01:17 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

The Procedure for applying Electronics Engineering Internship in Mirabilis Design Incorporation is you can forward your updated resume through email
at [email protected]

They will definitely contact you as per their requirement.

Last date to apply for this Internship is 1st July 2019.

You may visit the following website to know more about this internship.
https://www.mirabilisdesign.com/
24th July 2021, 10:27 PM
Afreen0786

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at [email protected]

Contact number- 91 44 24463754

Address:-
3016, 5th Cross, 12th B Main,
HAL 2nd stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka- 560008
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?