5th May 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do Internship as a BDS student in Government Dental College?

I'm doing Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS) from a private college. How can a student from a private dental college pursue BDS Internship in a Government Dental College?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?
  2. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  3. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  4. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  5. What is the value of the certificate that you get after doing BDS internship from other state college?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
  7. How to change dental college to do internships?
  8. Procedure to apply in BDS Internship in any Government Dental college for a private candidate?
  9. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  10. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ahmedabad Government Dental College for BDS graduate?
  12. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to enroll for the Dental internship in Indian army? Is there any fee for doing internship there?
  14. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  15. List of government colleges in Kerala to do internship after completion of BDS course?
  16. How can I do Internship after completing BDS?
  17. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  18. How to approach for BDS internship in dental in Delhi Government Hospitals?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?