2nd April 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Electronics Engineering in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can any of you let me know what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

3rd April 2021, 01:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad

Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.8,000/- to Rs.10,000/- per month as Electronics Engineering interns in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad .

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) There is no dress code in this company.

4) You will get free snacks & beverages.

Last date to apply for this internship is 16 April 2021.
3rd April 2021, 04:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad

The benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.8000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of wearing an informal dress code at the workplace.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of free snacks & beverages at the workplace.
4th April 2021, 06:14 PM
Princee97

**Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad are as follows:

*Certificate will be given to the candidate after completion of internship.
*Informal dress code while doing internship.
*Free snacks & beverages will be given at the time of internship.
*Internship consists for duration of 6 months.
6th April 2021, 12:34 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing an Electronics Engineering internship in Penguin Engineering Ahmedabad is given below.

1. Candidate will get Internship Certificate.
2. There will be Informal dress code.
3. Candidate will get Free snacks & beverages.
4. Candidate will get working experience.
5. Candidate will get stipend also.
15th August 2021, 06:18 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?