27th March 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for RAW after serving in Indian Army in Pioneer Corps?

Sir, I'm Tanmay Sen serving man of Indian Army in Pioneer Corps. My service Now 5 years. I'm very desired serve for RAW. So, please tell me how can I apply RAW?

28th March 2017, 01:08 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: How can I apply for RAW after serving in Indian Army in Pioneer Corps?

You cannot get admission directly in RAW as there is no such way to go for it. As you are currently in Indian Army and have 5 years which is a good thing, you can ask your superiors and show willingness to work for RAW.

If they feel that you are worthy of joining RAW, you can surely get into RAW and serve your country.
28th March 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for RAW after serving in Indian Army in Pioneer Corps?

To Serve into RAW, you need to go through Indian Defence Forces(Army,Air Force and Navy)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?