9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Graphic Design in AquGen Technologies Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

14th October 2019, 07:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited are given below:-

1. Candidate will get the letter of recommendation.
2. Candidate will get the letter that certifies their skills.
3. There is no dress code.
4. Candidate will get free snacks and beverages.
5. Candidate will get benefit from flexible hours.

You may visit their website www.intershala.com for more information.
14th October 2019, 09:54 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of recommendation and job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours for 5 days a week.

==> Candidate can wear informal dress code at work place and will also get free snacks & beverages.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 - Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months.
14th October 2019, 10:57 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for the Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited is 24th October 2019.

For more information visit on https://www.aqugen.com
14th October 2019, 11:02 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited is given below:-

:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours
:-No formal dress code
:-5 days working in a week
:-Free snacks & beverages
:-Per month stipend of Rs.5,000 to Rs.10,000

You can visit the website https://www.aqugen.com for more information.
15th October 2019, 01:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- per month as Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You have to work 5 days in a week.

8) You will get free snacks & beverages.

Last date to apply for this internship is 24 October, 2019.

For more details, you can refer the below official link :-
https://aqugen.com/
15th October 2019, 01:34 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.5,000 to 10,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.

Visit:-- (https://aqugen.com/) For more information
15th October 2019, 06:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited?

Selected candidate will get benefit from flexible hours.

Selected candidate will have letter of recommendation.

Selected candidate will be given certificate.

Informal dress code is also available for the candidate.

For more details log onto www.intershala.com.
16th October 2019, 09:54 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Graphic Design in AquGen Technologies Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?
Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in AquGen Technologies Private Limited:

-> Those who have completed the internship program will be awarded Certificate of Completion by AquGen Technologies Private Limited, which is very valuable in the job market.

-> Candidates can also get a Letter of recommendation and Job offer.

-> Candidates can work on Flexible hour and Free snacks and beverages will be provided by the AquGen Technologies Private Limited.

To know more, please visi -> Click Here
Contact Address:
AquGen Technologies
Address: L-29, Connaught Cir, Block L, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Phone: 098713 99060
16th October 2019, 01:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The benefits of doing the Graphic Design internship in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited are as follows: Interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month, interns can get a job offer, certificate, free snacks and beverages, Interns can get flexible work hours, 5 days a week, informal dress code and a letter of recommendation. Graphic Design internship is available for the duration of 6 months full time in the AquGen Technologies Private Limited. The AquGen Technologies Private Limited website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?