24th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

Dear friends, I came to know that Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai is offering Graphic Design internship. I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can you please let me know about the benefits of doing this internship?

27th September 2019, 06:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai are given below:-

1. You will get the certificate that certifies you.
2. Candidate will get benefit from flexible hours.
3. There is no dress code.
4. Candidate will get free snacks.
5. Candidate will get the letter of recommendation.

You may visit the website https://kcroasters.com for more information.
27th September 2019, 07:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the Letter of Recommendation and Job Offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> After successful conversion to a permanent employee the candidate will get the salary benefit of Rs.3 to 6 Lakhs per annum.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to wear an informal dress code at work place and free snacks & beverages.
27th September 2019, 09:29 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

The Candidates applying for Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.1,000 to Rs.5,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai would be of 2 months with full time in office Training.

For more information visit on (https://kcroasters.com)
28th September 2019, 12:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai :-

1) You will get a Stipend Rs. 5,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) You will get a Letter of recommendation. It is an essential document related to your future employment which shows your work experience and
project details during the internship period.

4) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the
position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 3 to 6 Lac per annum.

5) Your work hours will be flexible.

6) There is no dress code in this company.

7) You will get free snacks & beverages.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th October 2019.
28th September 2019, 02:44 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai is given below:-

1)Per month paid stipend of Rs.5000.
2)A valuable Certificate
3) Letter of recommendation
4)Job offer with annual salary package of Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.6,00,000
5)Flexible working hours
6)No formal dress code
7)Free snacks & beverages

You can visit the website https://kcroasters.com/ for more information.
28th September 2019, 01:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I came to know that Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai is offering Graphic Design internship. I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can you please let me know about the benefits of doing this internship?

Some of the benefits of doing the Graphic Design internship in the Koinonia Coffee Private Limited, Mumbai are as follows: interns can get practical work experience, stipend of Rs 5,000 per month, certificate, job offer (candidates can expect Rs 3 to Rs 6 Lakhs per year as a salary), flexible work hours, letter of recommendation and free snacks and beverages. Candidates with the suitable interests and expertise can apply for the Graphic Design internship in the Koinonia Coffee Private Limited, Mumbai.
13th August 2021, 10:53 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?