24th September 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such interns?

27th September 2019, 07:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend of Rs. 5,000 is offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited, Mumbai. The duration is 2 months. The last date to apply for the intenrhsip is 9th October 2019 in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited, Mumbai.

You may visit their official website https://kcroasters.com for more information.
27th September 2019, 07:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai is Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 2 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 9th October 2019 and there are total 2 vacancies available. The skills required for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe After Effects.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.kcroasters.com
27th September 2019, 10:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai?

You will get around Rs. 5,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 2 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 9th October 2019.
28th September 2019, 02:39 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend that would be offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai would be Rs.5,000 per month.

The duration of the Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai would be of 2 months.

The last date to apply for Graphic Design internship in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai is 9th October 2019.

You can visit the website https://kcroasters.com/ for more information.
1st October 2019, 09:31 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Stipend is offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited Mumbai is upto 5,000 Per Month.

Duration of Social Media Marketing internship in CoDoC Technologies Mumbai is 2 Months.

Visit:-- (https://kcroasters.com) For more information
13th August 2021, 07:53 PM
Afreen0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month offered to Graphic Design interns in Koinonia Coffee Private Limited, Mumbai

Duration 2 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?