4th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies?

Dear Friends,
I am a B.Tech CSE 2nd year student in Noida. What are the companies I can apply for an Internship in Noida of my branch? Is it better to apply in an Electronics companies then to apply for an IT or CS companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  8. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  10. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  11. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  14. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  16. List of electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2rd year student in Vijayawada?
  17. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  18. Whether a CSE student can apply for Internship during winter vacations?
23rd September 2016, 11:25 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies?

In Noida you can apply for these companies

List of companies :

1. TCS
2. IBM
3. CTS
4. Wipro
5. Infosys

It doesn't matter whether you do your internship in Electronics companies or an IT/ CS companies. You need to have some experience or gain some knowledge.
6th November 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies?

I am a student of CSE from Kolkata. Can you please provide me with a list of companies that I can apply for an internship? Currently I am in my second year.
15th May 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue internship program after 2nd year BE CSE in Bangalore Can you provide the list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?