18th March 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

21st March 2019, 04:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Interns can get the following Benefits for doing Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited:

1. Stipend of Rs. 5000 - 10000/- per month

2. Internship certificate, Experience Letter, Letter of recommendation, Job offer etc.

3. Experiences with creating social media creatives, logo designing, website layout designing, etc.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Remove *
21st March 2019, 09:51 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?
The benefits of doing the Graphic Design internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited are given below:
  • Interns can get around Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend
  • Interns can improve their knowledge in graphic design (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, CoralDRAW, etc.)
  • Interns can get a job offer
  • Interns can get a certificate, letter of recommendation, etc.
  • Interns can get real time practical work experience
7th September 2021, 08:47 PM
Minal F

Benefits:-
The candidates will get a salary of Rs 5,000 to 10,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation

Informal dress code

You will get a Job Offer
15th December 2021, 08:53 PM
Soni_ya

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation

The Candidates will get a Job Offer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?