18th March 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

21st March 2019, 04:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited:

Candidates with BE/BTech degree.

Candidates need to start the internship between 18th March 2019 and 17th April 2019.

Candidates should be from Pune and neighboring cities.

Skills required - Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Indesign

Documents required - Marksheets, Updated Resume, Certificates, Recommendations letter (if any), etc.
22nd March 2019, 12:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Graphic Design Internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to do an Internship related to Graphic Design in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited. I want to know about the requirements to apply for such Internship in this company. Please let me know about the requirements immediately. Thank you!

The requirements to apply for the Graphic Design internship in Replete Business Solutions Private Limited are given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and Adobe Creative Suite

>> Candidates with relevant interests and skills

>> Candidates from Pune and neighboring cities

>> Candidates willing to start the internship before 17th April, 2019

>> Candidates who can do the internship, full time for the duration of 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?