15th September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an internship related to Graphic Design in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this internship?

18th September 2019, 09:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

The Candidates applying for Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi will get the following benefits:-

:-Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.7,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for the Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi is 30th September 2019.

Address:
201/7 2nd floor new vardhman market new,
West Enclave, Pitam Pura,
Delhi, 110034

For more information visit on (http://www.swasthum.com/)
18th September 2019, 11:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship at Swasthum Wellness Private Limited in Delhi are described below.

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 7,000/- per month as Graphic Design interns at Swasthum Wellness Private Limited in Delhi.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer in the position of permanent employee. You may expect a salary package of Rs. 1 to 3 Lac per annum.

There is only one vacancy available for the internship.
19th September 2019, 12:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing a Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited, Delhi is given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate and a job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> After successful conversion to a permanent employee a candidate will get the benefit in their salary of Rs.1 to 3 Lakhs per annum.

==> Candidate will get the benefit of stipend in their internship of Rs.5000 - Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 3 months.
19th September 2019, 03:14 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi?

Benefits of doing Graphic Design internship in Swasthum Wellness Private Limited Delhi are given below:-

1. The candidate will get the letter of recommendation.
2. The candidate will get the certificate that certifies him.
3. The candidate will get the benefit from flexible hours.
4. The candidate will get free snacks and beverages.
5. The candidate will get the stipend of Rs. 8,000 to 12,000 per month.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
14th August 2021, 12:36 AM
Afreen0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?