4th January 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Human Resources internship in Ikya Solution Hyderabad?

Hello friends, I am planning to do an internship related to Human Resources in Ikya Solution Hyderabad. I don’t know what benefits I will get through this internship. Can you please tell me about the benefits?

6th January 2020, 10:49 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Human Resources internship in Ikya Solution Hyderabad?

The benefits of doing a Human Resources internship in Ikya Solution, Hyderabad is given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 per month for the duration of 4 months.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work for 5 days a week with 2 weekoffs.

==> Candidate will get the work experience in Human Resource which will benefit in their career.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.ikyaglobal.com
6th January 2020, 09:01 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Human Resources internship in Ikya Solution Hyderabad?

Benefits of doing Human Resources internship in Ikya Solution Hyderabad :-

1) You will get a Stipend of Rs. 5,000/- per month as Human Resources interns in Ikya Solution Hyderabad.

2) You have to work 5 days in a week.

Last date to apply for this internship is 18 January, 2020.

You may visit the following website for more information.
http://www.ikyaglobal.com/company-profile/
7th August 2021, 11:45 PM
Afreen0786

Benefits:

*Aspirants will get a salary of Rs 5,000/- per month

*Aspirants have to work 5 days in a week

Duration-4 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?