19th March 2021, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited

Dear friends, I came to know that Systems Engineering Private Limited is offering Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship. I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this internship. Can you please let me know about the benefits of doing this internship?

20th March 2021, 10:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited

Benefits of doing Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.1,000/- per month as Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited .

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 2nd April 2021.
21st March 2021, 04:05 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited

The benefits of doing Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in the Systems Engineering Private Limited are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.1000 per month for the duration of 1 month.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the work experience which will benefit in their future career.
22nd March 2021, 07:43 PM
prynsh7

Benefits of doing Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited are as follows:

>>You will get a certificate
>>You will get a letter of recommendation
>>You will be paid
>>You will get work experience
>>You might get a job offer
15th August 2021, 06:39 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 1,000/- per month

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?