19th March 2021, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design interns in Systems Engineering Private Limited?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know how much stipend I will get if I apply for Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited? I just want to know about the stipend which is offered in this company for such interns?

20th March 2021, 10:23 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design interns in Systems Engineering Private Limited?

You will get a stipend of Rs.1,000/- per month as Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design interns in Systems Engineering Private Limited .

Duration of this internship is 1 month.

Last date to apply for this internship is 2nd April 2021.
21st March 2021, 03:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design interns in Systems Engineering Private Limited?

The stipend which is offered to Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in the Systems Engineering Private Limited is Rs.1000 per month for the duration of 1 month. The last date to apply for this internship is 2nd April 2021 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have the good knowledge of AutoCAD, Catia, NX Siemens, Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Fusion 360.
21st March 2021, 09:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The stipend offered to Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design interns in Systems Engineering Private Limited would be Rs.1000 per month.

The duration of Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design internship in Systems Engineering Private Limited would be of 1 month and is full time.
22nd March 2021, 07:36 PM
prynsh7

Stipend of INR 1000/month is offered for 1 month to Opto-Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design intern in Systems Engineering Private
15th August 2021, 06:40 PM
Iffa0786

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 1,000/- per month offered to Opto- Mechanical Components & Assemblies Design interns in Systems Engineering Private limited

Duration 1 month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?