15th October 2020, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore is offering an internship of Embedded Systems Design. I want to know what benefits I will get if I do this internship? I need to know about the benefits because I am interested in doing this internship.

18th October 2020, 12:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore?

The benefits of doing Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.10000 per month for the duration of 6 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to learn new skills in the work place.

==> Candidate will get the work experience which will benefit in their future career.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.paramaemobility.com
18th October 2020, 11:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore?

Benefits of doing Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Embedded Systems Design interns in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

Last date to apply for this internship is 29 October, 2020.
20th October 2020, 09:51 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Embedded Systems Design internship in Parama E Mobility Private Limited Bangalore is given below.

1. Candidate will get Internship Certificate.
2. Candidate will get stipend also.
3. Candidate will get working experience.
4. Candidate may get letter of recommendation.

Last date to apply for this internship is 15/10/2020.
30th September 2021, 09:35 PM
Minal F

Benefits:-

The Candidates will get a Certificate

The Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

The Candidates will get the letter of recommendation
30th November 2021, 08:46 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

You will get a Certificate

You will get the letter of recommendation

You will get a salary of Rs 10,000
12th December 2021, 06:29 PM
Soni_ya

Candidates will get a salary of Rs 10,000/- per month

Candidates will get the letter of recommendation.

The Candidates will get a Certificate.
29th March 2022, 08:26 PM
Ar_pit

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs.10,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Candidates will get the letter of recommendation.

Candidates can get a Flexible working hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?