26th February 2019, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Partnership Distribution Internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Partnership Distribution in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?

28th February 2019, 10:55 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Benefits of doing Partnership Distribution Internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Partnership Distribution in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai. But I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this Internship. Can anyone of you let me know that what are the benefits I will get through this Internship?
Interns can get the following benefits for doing the Partnership Distribution internship in 9X Media Private Limited, Mumbai:
  • Interns can get a stipend of Rs 5,000 / month
  • Interns can improve their skills in media operations
  • Interns can get a Certificate
  • Interns can get real time practical work experience

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?