26th February 2019, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Engineering Design Interns in Delhivery Private Limited?

Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Engineering Design in Delhivery Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.

28th February 2019, 09:54 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Engineering Design Interns in Delhivery Private Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am planning to do an Internship related to Engineering Design in Delhivery Private Limited. So, I would like to know about the stipend which is offered by this company for this kind of Internship. Please tell me about the stipend asap.
Interns can get around Rs 8,000 to Rs 10,000 per month as a stipend for the Engineering Design internship in Delhivery Private Limited. There is only one Engineering Design internship position available in Delhivery Private Limited.

-> Engineering Design internship is available for the duration of two (2) months in Delhivery Private Limited. Candidates with knowledge and skills in MS-Office, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop are eligible to apply for the Engineering Design internship in Delhivery Private Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?