7th April 2021, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai

Hi friends, can any of you kindly let me know about the benefits of Quality Control Analysis internship which is offered by Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai? I want to do this internship so I want to know what benefits I will get through this internship?

8th April 2021, 01:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai

Benefits of doing Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai :-

1) You will get a stipend of Rs.5,000/- to Rs.7,000/- per month as Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai.

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 April 2021.
8th April 2021, 03:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai

The benefits of doing a Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai are given below.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 - Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 3 months.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.gopaldasvisram.com
9th April 2021, 12:34 AM
Princee97

• Benefits of doing Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai are as follows:
1. At the completion of the internship, the Job offer could be given to the candidate.
2. After completion of the internship the Certificates and the letter of recommendation is provided by them.
3. Women can start or restart their career.
9th April 2021, 11:00 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of doing Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai is given below.

Candidate may get Job offer.

Candidate will get Internship Certificate.

Candidate will get working experience.

Candidate will get stipend also.

Candidate must be from Navi Mumbai.
15th August 2021, 05:49 PM
Iffa0786

Benefits:-

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month

The candidates will get a Certificate

The candidates will get the letter of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?