7th April 2021, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How much stipend is offered to Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to applying for an internship which is Quality Control Analysis available in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai. I want to know how much stipend is offering this company to such interns? Kindly tell me about the stipend.

7th April 2021, 11:18 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai?

You will get a stipend of Rs.5,000/- to Rs.7,000/- per month as Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai.

Duration of this internship is 3 months.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20 April 2021.
8th April 2021, 03:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much stipend is offered to Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai?

The stipend which is offered to the Quality Control Analysis internship in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai is Rs.5000 - Rs.7000 per month for the duration of 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 20th April 2021 and there is a total of 3 vacancies available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, good knowledge in preparing quality reports, reviewing/writing standard operating procedures (SOPs).

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.gopaldasvisram.com
9th April 2021, 12:14 AM
Princee97

• The stipend is offered to Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai is 5000-7000 /month.
1. The candidates will receive the Certificate and the Letter of recommendation after completion of the internship.
2. The internship consists of 3 Months duration period.
3. He can receive the Job offer after completion of the internship.
9th April 2021, 10:54 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Stipend of Rs. 5000-7000 /month for 3 months will be offered to Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited Navi Mumbai.

Candidate must be from Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities.

Last date to apply for this internship is 20.4.2021.
15th August 2021, 05:50 PM
Iffa0786

The candidates will get a salary of Rs 7,000/- per month offered to Quality Control Analysis interns in Gopaldas Visram & Company Limited, Navi Mumbai

Duration 3 months
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?