7th October 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital. So, I want to know about the benefits which I will get through this Solar Engineering internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the benefits as soon as possible.

12th October 2019, 03:53 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital?

Benefits:--

Candidates can get a Certificate.

Candidates can offer a stipend up to Rs. 5,000 to 8,000 per month.

Candidates can get a Job offer

Visit:-- (https://internshala.com/) For more information
12th October 2019, 04:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital?

Benefits of doing Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital are described below:-

1) You will get around Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 8,000/- per month as Solar Engineering internship at Helios Energy Enterprises in Nainital .

2) After Completion of this Internship, You will get a certificate which certifies your experience, skills and performance in this area of work.

3) After successful Completion of this Internship, You will get Job offer.

4) Your work hours will be flexible.

5) There is no dress code in this company.

6) You will get free snacks & beverages.
12th October 2019, 05:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital. So, I want to know about the benefits which I will get through this Solar Engineering internship in this company. Kindly let me know about the benefits as soon as possible.

Some of the benefits of doing the Solar Engineering internship in the Helios Energy Enterprises are as follows: Interns can get real time work experience, interns can get a stipend of around Rs 5,000 to Rs 8,000 per month based on their performance in the internship, interns can get a job offer, certificate, flexible work hours, free snacks and beverages and Informal dress code. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are selected for the Solar Engineering internship in the Helios Energy Enterprises.
12th October 2019, 07:31 PM
Anuj Pubg

Candidate working in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital will get the stipend of Rs. 5,000 to 10,000 per month.

Candidate will get the letter of recommendation.
Candidate will be benefited from flexible hours.
Candidate will not have to wear formal dress.
You will get free snacks as well.

There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship in in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital.
12th October 2019, 08:46 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Candidates applying for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital will get the following benefits:-

:Stipend: From Rs.5,000 to Rs.8,000 per month.
:-Certificate
:-Letter of recommendation
:-Job offer
:-Flexible working hours.

The Duration of the Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital would be of 6 months.

The Last date to apply for the Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital is 31th October 2019.

For more information visit on www.heliossolar.in
12th October 2019, 09:36 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates doing Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital will be offered following benefits:-

=)Certificate
=)Job offer
=)Flexible working hours
=)No formal dress code
=)Free snacks & beverages.
13th October 2019, 12:24 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The benefits of doing Solar Engineering internship at Helios Energy Enterprises Nanital are given below.

==> Candidate will get the Certificate and the job offer from the employer after completing the internship.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in flexible working hours.

==> Candidate will get the benefit to work in informal dress code at work place and free snacks & beverages.

==> Candidate will get the stipend benefit of Rs.5000 - Rs.8000 per month for the duration of 6 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?