7th October 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital?

Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Solar Engineering internship eligibility in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital for me. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

12th October 2019, 05:39 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital?

Eligibility to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital are described below.

1) You should have done Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent from any recognized University or Institute to get eligible for the internship.

2) You have to be available for full time internship in-office.

3) You have to be available for duration of 6 months.

4) You must have relevant skills and interests in this regard.

5) You should be from Kashipur, Rudrapur, Nainital, Khatima and neighboring cities.

Last date to apply for this internship is 31 October , 2019.
12th October 2019, 07:39 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital?

Eligibility to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital:-

You should be able to get the internship between 6th October to 5th November 2019.

You should be available in office for full time. You should belong to Nainital or neighbouring places. You should have relevant skills and interest. There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship.

Visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
12th October 2019, 09:45 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates willing to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital must have the below mentioned eligibility:-

1)You should be available for full time (in-office) internship.
2)You should be available for duration of 6 months.
3)You must be from Kashipur, Rudrapur or Nainital to be eligibel to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital
4)The candidates belonging to Khatima and neighboring cities are also eligible to apply for Solar Engineering internship in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital.
13th October 2019, 12:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can anyone of you help me to know about the Solar Engineering internship eligibility in Helios Energy Enterprises Nainital for me. Please help me to know about the eligibility to apply. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for the Solar Engineering internship in the Helios Energy Enterprises is given below:

>> Candidates with knowledge and skills in Solar Engineering

>> Candidates who are interested in the troubleshooting of the solar plants

>> Candidates who are willing to visit the sites to check the solar plants

>> Candidates with suitable interests and skills

>> Candidates with knowledge and expertise in MS-PowerPoint

>> Candidates who are available full time for the period of 6 months

>> Candidates who can start the internship before 5th November, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?