7th October 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Hi everyone, I want to do an internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Quality Assurance. I would like to know about the duration of this internship in this company.

12th October 2019, 02:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

The duration of Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon would be of 3 months . You should be available for full time (in-office) internship for the duration of 3 months.

You can check the website https://www.emxcelsolutions.com/ for more details.

12th October 2019, 02:57 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon?

Duration of Quality Assurance internship at Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited in Gurgaon is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited in Gurgaon.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 October 2019.

Check the website https://www.emxcelsolutions.com/ for more information.

12th October 2019, 03:09 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Duration of Quality Assurance internship at Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited in Gurgaon is 3 months.

You may expect a Stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month as Quality Assurance internship at Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited in Gurgaon.

Last date to apply for this internship is 22 October 2019.

Check the website https://www.emxcelsolutions.com/ for more information.

12th October 2019, 03:28 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Duration of Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is 3 Months.

Deadline date for Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is 22th October 2019.

Visit:-- (https://www.emxcelsolutions.com) For more information

12th October 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do an internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon. I came to know that this company is providing an internship related to Quality Assurance. I would like to know about the duration of this internship in this company.

Duration of the Quality Assurance internship in the Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon is 3 months full time in the office.
If selected, candidates can start the Quality Assurance internship immediately in the Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon. Selected candidates can get Rs 10,000 / month as a stipend for doing the Quality Assurance internship in the Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited, Gurgaon. The Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited website link is given Click Here

12th October 2019, 07:03 PM
Anuj Pubg

The duration of Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is 3 months.

The last date to apply for the internship is 22nd October 2019 in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon.

Visit their website www.emxcelsolutions.com for more information.

12th October 2019, 07:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of the Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon would be of 3 months with full time in office Training.

The Last date to apply for the Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is 22nd October 2019.

For more information visit on (https://www.emxcelsolutions.com)

13th October 2019, 12:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Quality Assurance internship in Emxcel Travel Solutions Private Limited Gurgaon is 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 22nd October 2019 and there are total 2 vacancies available.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.emxcelsolutions.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?