24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Best company between HCL and TCS for internship?

Hello sir, I have completed 4th semester of Computer Science and Engineering. Now I need a training from HCL or TCS. Please tell me which company is good to do internship for better knowledge?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do internship in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL? I'm from computer science background
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  3. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  5. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  6. Possibility to do internship in HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  7. What should I do to get internships in companies like TCS, Wipro, HCL etc?
  8. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 2 months summer internship in TCS?
  10. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  11. Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS and HCL in Lucknow?
  15. How to apply for 45 days internship in TCS company being a female?
  16. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  17. Does TCS offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. What is the procedure to apply internship in HCL for MCA students?
26th February 2018, 10:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company between HCL and TCS for internship?

See, don't waste your time in comparing the companies, because you won't get any result. Both are the top MNC companies and have their own reputation and standards. So, it would be better if you choose the company according to your interest. Both the companies are at its best, so if you are interested to join TCS, then you may join or you can choose HCL
26th February 2018, 07:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company between HCL and TCS for internship?

Both are good with TCS having advantage over HCL of being number one company in IT sector in India. Also majority of government projects are taken by TCS needless to say why. TCS has the reputation of one of the bigger brand not in India but worldwide.
When it comes to work life balance both are equally good. In terms of policies there is not much difference between both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?