23rd November 2011, 03:31 PM
arpita07.jain

How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?

Hi..
Its arpita persuing MCA vth sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,syntel,hcl,L&T,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide internship................pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  3. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  4. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  8. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  10. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  11. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  12. Internship in MNCs being in 6th semester of B.Tech in E&TC?
  13. Detailed information about internship in MNC companies? -- [New]
  14. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  15. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  16. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  18. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
7th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?

hi dis is ravinder here i want to apply for my 6 months internship program in companies like infosys, tcs , ibm , tell me plz how can i apply there.......

my email id is

[email protected]
8th December 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?

hi this is sakthivel here. I am doing my final year MBA with HR Specialization. i want to apply for my 4 months Project Training program in companies like infosys, tcs , ibm ,I dont have any reference. So i Kindly request give me the reference.......

my email id is
[email protected]
15th December 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hi... im jenifer, doing my msc computer science. i want to apply for 6month internship in companies like hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro.... i may hav some reference. but i dont know how to apply... pls help me out here...my mail id is [email protected]
15th December 2011, 07:58 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpita07.jain View Post
Hi..
Its arpita persuing MCA vth sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,syntel,hcl,L&T,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide internship................pls reply
hi.

Yes you can apply for internship in some top multinational companies like : T.C.S. , I.B.M. , C.T.S. , Infosys , Wipro etc. Yes they all provide internship courses.
To apply for these companies you may apply through your college or you can do it yourself. If your college wants to send their college students then they can and for this you have to contact with Training and Placement Cell of your college. Otherwise you have to arrange yourself. You can only arrange if there is any known person who is working in some top companies or you may also contact with their websites.

good luck.
17th December 2011, 05:32 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi
In order to apply for the internship in the companies firstly you have to collect the list of the companies related to your stream and the you are required to send your curriculum vitae to the HR of those companies. then after reading your resume if they will interested in you then they will contact you.
If you Are interested in going there personally then you can go there also but before taking prior appointment from the HR of that company.
Thanks
Good luck
22nd January 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

can anyone provide me some good links,to appy for internships for computer science students.?
31st January 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

hi
i'm ashwini persuing my master in science in psychology and human resource management in christ university. i would like to do my internship for 1 month in the month of april in infosys, mysore. so please i will be grateful if anyone would help me in this. please .

my mail id is : [email protected]
7th February 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

how to get internship at wipro,ibm,nfosys...plz plz snd me email at
[email protected]
14th February 2012, 06:05 PM
vicky1911

how to apply for internship in companies like ibm,HCL,,please tell me as soon as possible m a Btech 3yr student...my email id is:[email protected]
28th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am aman jain,b-tech student third year from ipu delhi,i want to know that how could i apply for internship in company like tcs,wipro,infosys,accenture
my mail id
[email protected],
[email protected]
1st March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I want the job of infosys company but my communication is not good & i have done my MCA correspondence & i have done my other education correspondence so plz tell how we can the job of infosys.
thank u.
my email id is- [email protected]
1st March 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I want the job of infosys company but my communication is not good & i have done my MCA correspondence & i have done my other education correspondence so plz tell how we can the job of infosys.
thank u.
1st March 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

thank u.
5th March 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
Its quairunnisa persuing MBA 4th sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,syntel,hcl,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide internship................
My Email ID : [email protected]
6th March 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

how to get internship at wipro,ibm,nfosys...plz plz snd me email at

[email protected]
6th March 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
7th March 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi. How can apply for internship in wipro,.cl,.
5th April 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

HI hello.. i ve already placed in infosys.. but before tat can i knw how to apply for internships.. reply me soon
24th April 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

hello am a jntu student of 2nd year ece branch want to do internship in companies like tcs hcl ibm an all.......plz email me on [email protected]
1st May 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am third year cse student . i want to do internship in companies like tcs,ibm,hcl . please mail me at [email protected]
2nd May 2012, 09:34 AM
chandu9191

hi.

Yes you can apply for internship in some top multinational companies like : T.C.S. , I.B.M. , C.T.S. , Infosys , Wipro etc. Yes they all provide internship courses.
To apply for these companies you may apply through your college or you can do it yourself. If your college wants to send their college students then they can and for this you have to contact with Training and Placement Cell of your college. Otherwise you have to arrange yourself. You can only arrange if there is any known person who is working in some top companies or you may also contact with their websites.

good luck.
3rd June 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is jyoti singh here i want to apply for my 6 months internship program in companies like infosys, tcs , ibm , tell me plz how can i apply there.......

my email id is

[email protected]
28th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

I am searching companies to do my final project. I'm from kolkata.

please send company contact details in my e-mail:: [email protected]
15th July 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

i am akshay . i wont to consult in ibm and infosis companies like that .i make some project so that, how are the submit project in companies

my email id is
[email protected]
26th August 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

i m doing B.E in EEE from dayanand sagar college of engineering ,bangalore.

i am in 3rd sem. And my aggregate marks of 1st and 2nd sem is 69%. can i get internship in
any reputed cmpanies like infoysis,tcs,hcl etc. in the month of january after cmpleting my 3rd sem.
26th August 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i m doing B.E in EEE from dayanand sagar college of engineering ,bangalore.

i am in 3rd sem. And my aggregate marks of 1st and 2nd sem is 69%. can i get internship in
any reputed cmpanies like infoysis,tcs,hcl etc. in the month of january after cmpleting my 3rd sem.
10th September 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 5th Semester MCA student , and I want to know how apply for 6th semester industrial training in companies like HCL,WIPRO,IBM etc.
Is there any training started in January 2013.

Please mail me answer at " [email protected] ".
12th September 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

hi
Iam Anchal I want to winter internship traning in tcs,hcl,wipro etc. how to apply in this company for internship programe plz reply. I have to complete my MCA.But Winter traning starting in january 2013
4th October 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship at infosys
6th October 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

am a 3rd year it student.how do i apply for internship at wipro,hcl,tcs,ibm.infosys,syntel???
my email:
[email protected]
19th October 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

am a 3rd year it student.how do i apply for internship at wipro,hcl,tcs,ibm.infosys,syntel???
my email:

[email protected]
27th October 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

am a 4th year student.How can i apply for 6-month training in 8th sem in TCS,Infosys or Wipro?
email:
[email protected]
20th November 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

hi.. i am final year cs student.. i want to do internship for 1-2 months.. in any good comp.. my key skills are c,c ,java..designing web pages using asp.net.. pls explain me how to apply.. my id is: [email protected]
26th November 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hi.. myself kusuma.. am pursuing MCA 5th sem.. i want to do the internship project in top MNC companies like Infosys,Wipro, TCS, IBM,etc...
so pls explain me what to do for that..... n how can i apply for that..
23rd December 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hey friend is there any internship programme for MCA fresher 2013. plz tell.?
6th January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi..
Its surbhi persuing MCA vth sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,syntel,hcl,L&T,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide internship................pls reply
19th February 2013, 09:25 PM

Hi..
Its diksha persuing btech 4th sem.............i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,ibm,syntel,hcl,L&T,infosys,wipro etc and any top companies which provide internship................pls reply
12th March 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

hi! i am an mba student... i want to know how to apply for mba internship of two months in companies like hcl, infosys,tcs, etc...
26th April 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir,
want to do internship in hcl company for this pls sugest me. also how to apply ownself.
26th April 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hi im an mba student..studying first year..i have done my ug in engineering...now im looking for two months summer internship program in tcs...is there is any possiblities??if u have answer pls send the rply to <[email protected]>
16th June 2013, 08:33 AM
waghale456

hi... im jitendra, doing my MCA computer application. i want to apply for 6month internship in companies like hcl,tcs,infosys,wipro.... i may hav some reference. but i dont know how to apply... pls help me out here...my mail id is [email protected]
10th July 2013, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

[email protected]

Hello Sir/Madam, I wanted to know if i have done Post Graduation with commerce stream from M S U BARODA, learned IT as one of the subject of it not as specialization particularly then am i eligible for the internship programme in TCS or in any other IT FIRM or not? & if not then why?
22nd July 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hi Humera here douing my 3rd sem B.com and now I'm intending to pursue the internship certificate in one of the top reputed company but I don have any idea how to xactly go abt it plzz help me out....

my email
[email protected]
15th September 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS,IBM,INFOSIS,WIPRO,HCL IN BANGLORE?
24th September 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1485982]hi this is nirmala .here i want to apply for my 6 months internship program in companies like infosys, tcs , ibm , tell me plz how can i apply there.......

my email id is

[email protected]
25th September 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I am student of 5th Semester MCA student , and I want to know how apply for 6th semester industrial training in companies like HCL, WIPRO, IBM, TCS, INFOSIS etc.
Is there any training started in January 2014.

Please mail me answer at " [email protected] "
27th September 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
its radhika persuing B.tech EEE 4-1 sem.i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies Tcs,Ibm,Infosys,Hcl,L&T,Wipro,Syntel...Is any internships going to held in december
27th September 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hi
its radhika persuing b-tech EEE 4-1 sem.i want to know that how can i apply for internship in following companies tcs,infosys,wipro,hcl,L&t,syntel.is any internship going to start in decembaer 2013.....
pls mail me answer at [email protected]
17th October 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am doing my final year engineering i want to apply for internship. can u tell me how to apply.
mail me:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?