23rd July 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?

I'm Siva doing mechanical engineering.i want to do internship which company's is best and provide to do internship in their in South india Wat r companies permit us to do internship in their company

Related Questions:
  1. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  3. List of companies offering internship in Tamilnadu for BE(mechanical engineering) students?
  4. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  6. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  8. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Best colleges in South India in which I can get after scoring 8519 in GATE in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to do Internship after June? I am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering
  11. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  12. How to do undergo internship in Automobile company
  13. List of the companies offering Internship programme in South India for MBA(HR) student?
  14. Procedure to do internship abroad in Design or Power Sector while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Companies offering Winter Internship programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  16. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
  17. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  18. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
30th July 2014, 03:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best company in South India for internship in Mechanical engineering?

It is good that you are looking forward for internship. This is essential since you will not only get to learn new things from this but it will also enrich your resume in this competitive job market. Since you are from mechanical branch of engineering and want internship in South India, so you can try in the following organizations :-

- PSUs
- Steel Plants
- Power Plants
- Electricity Corporation of various states
- Indian Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?