21st April 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Best Embedded training center in chennai?

Embedded training ( micro controller ) in chennai : Call us @ 9940426826. WIZTECH automation which is the Best Embedded training center in Chennai, offering hundreds of candidates every day with the high class industrial training slots. In our training you get massive resource of information about industrial automation and its demand in industries. We are providing on microcontrollers such as 8051,PIC ,AVR ,ARM7 ,ARM9,ARM11 and RTOS with 100% placement offers.

Related Questions:
  1. Best embedded training institute in Chennai? I am a B.E Fresher in Chennai
  2. List of embedded system companies that offer inplant training program in Chennai
  3. Best Java Training center in Chennai?
  4. How to take embedded training course in ICTI Pune?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  6. Is PG diploma or training the best? Which institute is the best for coaching center in India? How can I apply for training?
  7. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  8. List of top institutions for doing embedded coaching in Chennai?
  9. How to do project in embedded system in Bangalore, Chennai
  10. List of the top training institutes in north India, offering summer training in embedded system for ECE students?
  11. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  12. How to take embedded related field training in Ahmedabad, Gujarat after passing electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  14. Should I go for Embedded or Telecommunication while doing training in Pune?
  15. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  16. Embedded System training in Hyderabad is beneficial or not?
  17. Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Institutes in Gurgaon or Delhi for embedded training?
4th May 2014, 10:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Embedded training center in chennai?

Embedded system is one of the fields of science which is rapidly progressing in modern world due to its wide application in almost every sector of the modern world. The best institutes offering embedded training in Chennai are :-

LuzentSoft, Chennai
Zilogic Systems, Chennai
SANDS Institute of Technology, Chennai
Lumen Academy, Chennai
Accel Academy Limited, Aminjikarai, Chennai

Wiztek Automation is also one of the best embedded training centers that has very good teaching environment as well as good placement record.
4th December 2021, 06:45 PM
jothika ece

Smile Re: Best Embedded training center in chennai?

Mirror institute is the best embedded system training center in chennai.Belive me, i am studying there.Now ,i was working in honey well.in that institute only they provide written document for placement.If you sincere,you got selected within 5 months with very good salary.I recommend mirror institute for embedded technolgy to all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?