3rd August 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get permanent jobs in ISRO after the completion of training in ISRO?

What is the type and contents of training in ISRO? Can we get permanent jobs after the training in ISRO? Can someone please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? It would be really helpful for me to understand the same!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in Indian Space Research Organization?
  3. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  4. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  5. Does a student of IT branch eligible for training in ISRO?
  6. Type of training at ISRO after getting call letter? 1 year training in ISRO will give experience of a year?
  7. What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?
  8. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  9. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  10. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  11. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  12. How should I join ISRO after completing 12th?
  13. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  16. Can I get job in ISRO if I do Training there being a B.Tech(ECE) final semester student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  18. What should I do to get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc?
25th March 2019, 02:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get permanent jobs in ISRO after the completion of training in ISRO?

Recruitment is a different process for ISRO and other government companies. There is no direct entry for those who have done training or internships. You need to fulfil the merit through the written exam and interview to get selected.

Just apply for the job according to the qualification when there is a notification by ISRO. If you have got good preparation for the exam then surely you will get selected.
4th December 2021, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get permanent jobs in ISRO after the completion of training in ISRO?

CAREER AFTER PG PROGRAMME @ ME(COMMUNICATION SYSTEM) IN ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?