21st June 2012, 01:36 PM
abhipwr

Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma

i am a student of diploma... i get the drop in 3rd year... so now i have a time... please suggest me some short term courses related to the electronics & telecommunication...???

Related Questions:
  1. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  2. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. List of short term courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  5. Short term professional courses after Diploma in Industrial Electronics? -- [New]
  6. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  7. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  8. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  9. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  11. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
  12. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  13. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  14. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  15. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
  16. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  17. Which are the short term courses related to telecom industry
  18. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
29th July 2012, 09:45 PM
archanagalenka

Default Re: Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma

Hi friend,

Most suitable Short term courses for ECE :

PCB Designing.

VLSI Testing.

Embedded Systems.

Networking courses such as CCNA,MCSE.

Circuit Designing.

Fibre Optic Technology.

Industrial Automation.

Digital Signal Processing.

Real time Distributed Systems.

Robotics course.

Telecom and Wireless course.

SCADA Communication.

Robotics courses.

Best Institutes to pursue these short term courses:

NIIT.

APTECH.

CADD.

IIHT.

Most prestigious Core Companies for ECE branch:

Samsung India

Toshiba

Sony-Ericsson

Honeywell India

Dell India

Godrej Electronics

Motorola.

Airtel

Vodafone

Idea

Spice

Tata Docomo

Reliance Communications

BHEL

BEL

NTPC

CIL

PGCIL

IOCL

DRDO

ISRO.

For getting regarding each course and its fee structure,you can visit the official website of the Training institutes.

All the best.
6th November 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma

i am student of degree.i getting drop in 3rd year.so please suggest course in E&TC Field.
7th November 2012, 04:33 PM
snack

HI,

These are short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication-----------

1.Fibre Optic Technology
2.SCADA Communication
3.Real time Distributed Systems
4.Embedded Systems
5.Digital Signal Processing
6.Robotics courses
7.VLSI Testing
8.Industrial Automation
9.Circuit Designing.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
7th November 2012, 08:22 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

To make your future prospects better, joining an additional certificate course will be an added advantage to you.

As you have done Electronics and Communications engineering, you have many options to choose from.

Some of these courses are -

PLC

VLSI

Embedded Systems

SCADA Communications

Robotics

PCB designing

RF testing.

Telecom courses
11th May 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Are ccna and n cources really related to e n tc?
9th June 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

hello i m doing engg in this feild in 2nd year plz give me short term cources in eletronics and telecommunication
23rd October 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for day to day changes in this field? Is doing this short term course better than doing Mtech in entc?
23rd October 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses are better or doing mtech is better for getting job in core company?
Plz anyone can tell me abt government jobs for entc ppl?
23rd October 2013, 04:43 PM

Short term courses are better or doing Mtech is better for getting placed in core company?
Graduated in 2013, very confused abt future of this entc stream.. Plz help
23rd October 2013, 04:48 PM

Doing short term courses is better or doing mtech is better in entc for getting placed in core electronics or communication company?
Graduated in 2013, very confused abt future of this entc field.. Plz help
23rd October 2013, 05:08 PM

Doing short term courses is better or doing mtech is better in entc for getting placed in core electronics or communication company?
Graduated in 2013, very confused abt future of this entc field.. Plz help
5th December 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I m a degree student of electronics and telecommunication & i got a drop after completing my 3rd yr....plz suggest me some shrt term courses wich would help me getting jobs in future...plzzzzzz
25th December 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I will be going to 3rd year diploma in EC and I have 6 months free time to do some courses which will help me

TS
15th March 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of diploma... i get the drop in 3rd year... so now i have a time... please suggest me some short term courses related to the electronics & telecommunication...???
u reply me on my email id [email protected]
17th June 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Actually I m in 2 yr degree entc nd gave the exams now only and I want to do short term course can u regard me as soon as possible....
14th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate student in electronic and communication engineering I want to do short term courses can u give me some advice as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?