3rd March 2015, 12:39 PM
Caddcentrenagpur

Is C-DAC Training beneficial for BBA graduate? What kind of job I will get after C-DAC Training?

Sir
I want to know that C-DAC training is really
helpful if I did BBA? And after completing this course
what job I get and how much expecting salary for me?
Please tell me immediately

Related Questions:
8th January 2018, 12:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is C-DAC Training beneficial for BBA graduate? What kind of job I will get after C-DAC Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddcentrenagpur View Post
Sir
I want to know that C-DAC training is really
helpful if I did BBA? And after completing this course
what job I get and how much expecting salary for me?
Please tell me immediately

Yes, C-DAC Training is beneficial for BBA graduates. You can study various Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate courses in C-DAC after completion of the BBA. You have a very good chance of getting a job after completion of C-DAC course. There are various companies offering jobs through campus placement to those students who have completed the C-DAC course. You have to clear the aptitude test and interviews to get a job. You can get campus placement details in the center itself. You can get a job based on the course you study. There are various courses like PG Diploma in VLSI Design, PG Diploma in Mobile Computing, PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure, System and Security, PG Diploma in Internet of Things, Certificate in Oracle 9i, Certificate in Tally 9.0, Certificate in Advanced PHP etc. You can get a job based on the course you studied.
8th June 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is C-DAC Training beneficial for BBA graduate? What kind of job I will get after C-DAC Training?

Where I do c dac coaching center
4th May 2022, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed 12th in commerce stream now i will do bba course but wanted to ask can i do C-DAC along with bba and am i eligible for C-DAC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?